The book has been divided into five parts:
- Part I: The Foundations includes key considerations to bear in mind when designing the Syllabus for English.
- Part II: Practical Guidelines shows candidates what to include when planning their syllabus.
- Part III: A sample. The Syllabus Design for 1st CSE/ESO we include here is just an example for a specific area, a specific school and a specific class.
- Part IV: The Oral Presentation provides tips on how to approach the oral presentation and the Didactic Unit, for the exam and for your classes, if you need it.
- Part V: Current Legislation includes a list of the current Curricular legislation for each Autonomous Region in Spain and an English version of the key elements from LOE, LOMCE, RD 1105/2014 and ECD/65/2015.
Part II: Practical guidelines
Part III: A Sample
Part IV: The oral presentation
Part V: Current Legislation
Basic Framework to design your Course Syllabus